Department of Applied Military Science (AMS)
Land Force Technical Staff Programme
- be the rank of captain, major or the civilian equivalent
- have field and staff experience
- military candidates should have completed LFSC, ITC Parts 1 &
2, and OPDPs 2 & 5
- have a university degree, preferably in science or engineering
- have a SECRET security clearance
Army Technical Warrant Officer Programme
- Be in the rank of Warrant Officer at least, or the civilian or allied
- Have field experience and some staff experience or instructional
experience at their arms/service school.
- Have completed ALQ 4.
- Have grade 12 Ontario or the equivalent or demonstrated the Academic
ability to complete the programme. Ie, completed POET training or
taken continuing studies courses at the community college level or
equivalent or higher.
- Have a SECRET security clearance.